Applications are now open to submit a research proposal for presentation and discussion at the Fourth ANZMUSC Annual Scientific Meeting on March 21st 2018 at the AMREP Lecture Theatre, Alfred Hospital, 89 Commercial Road, Prahran and March 22nd 2018 at the Cabrini Health Auditorium, Cabrini Hospital, 183 Wattletree Road, Malvern.
Key roles of the ANZMUSC Clinical Trial Network are to facilitate the conduct of large high quality multicentre trials answering clinically important questions in the area of musculoskeletal health and endorsement of such trials. The purpose of the presentation is to review research protocols and proposals according to the review criteria specified by ANZMUSC. Proposals of trials at all stages of development are eligible to be discussed during the open-forum sessions (from fully prepared NHMRC grant applications through to trial ideas). The open forum is intended to seek input about the research question, design, methodology, feasibility, recruitment improvements etc. It can also be used to invite additional investigators.
We now invite submission of clinical trial proposals for discussion at an open-forum session during the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting.
We will consider:
- Trials that have already received NHMRC or other funding but have not yet commenced
- Trials that have been unsuccessful in attracting funding
- Trials that are not yet fully developed
- Ideas for trials
We will try to accommodate all submitted proposals. Notification of timing and format of presentation will be advised by 10 March 2018.
Please be advised that applications received after this date may not be able to be accommodated in the timetable. All proposals are considered confidential.
N.B. All presenters must register to attend the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting. Presenters that fail to register for the meeting will be ineligible to present and their position in the timetable will be allocated to another research proposal.
- Complete the required information in the Open Forum Presentation Application form below.
- Attach a complete study protocol (protocol should include background and significance information) or if the project is at an early development stage, submit as much information as possible
- Or send this completed form and your protocol to firstname.lastname@example.org