The ANZMUSC Seeding Grant Funding Scheme is funded from the ANZMUSC NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence grant. Seed funding is granted for research projects that can achieve a tangible outcome within 12 months of receipt of grant funds.
- Applications are due June 30th 2018. Application requires one electronic copy via email to email@example.com
- Awards will be announced on 1st Sep 2018.
- Investigators must be registered members of ANZMUSC.
- Preference will be given to applications that seem more likely to secure future external funding
- The maximum funding that can be requested is $10,000. We anticipate awarding a total of 3 grants
- Funding is untied and must be incurred or committed in 2019.
- Applications will be judged based upon project merit (Scientific Quality, Significance & Innovation, Consumer involvement in proposal development, Team Quality and Capability)
- Chief Investigators on the ANZMUSC NHMRC CRE are ineligible to apply.
Please click HERE for more information on the seeding grant guidelines and to submit your application.