To optimise musculoskeletal health through high quality, collaborative clinical research.
- To identify the key clinical research questions relevant to musculoskeletal health.
- To improve the scientific quality of musculoskeletal research and its translation into policy and practice.
- To facilitate and endorse clinical research based on scientific quality and potential to improve health outcomes.
- Advocate for musculoskeletal research support.
- Foster collaboration between research groups and stakeholders.
- Advance the understanding of research through mentoring and education.
- Altruistic (generous, benevolent)
- Scientific integrity
- Mutual respect
- Health consumer centred