In order to help ANZMUSC members conduct high quality studies, the George Institute for Global Health has been working with ANZMUSC to prepare some template documents to guide ANZMUSC members on best practices for trial conduct.
The following guides and templates are available for member use.
- Statistical Analysis plan (available now)
- Project Plan (coming 2021)
- Monitoring Plan (coming 2021)
- Data Management Plan (coming 2021)
- Participant Information Sheet & Consent Form checklist (coming 2021)
- Committee charters – SC, DSMB (coming 2021)
- Safety/Endpoint Plan (coming 2021)
- Site Activation Checklist (coming 2021)
Statistical Analysis Plan
The following Statistical Analysis Plans have been completed for ANZMUSC endorsed trials and are provided as guidance documents for ANZMUSC members: